Creating a word search shape
1. Enter (or import) your words. Select word search as the puzzle type in the toolbar and click design.
3. Light cells are where letter will be placed. Dark cells are where letters cannot be placed. Use your mouse to draw a shape. Here, we show a diamond shape.
5. Finally, click OK and your word search will be created, taking the shape you made.
2. Select the word search grid size.
4. You can expand and trim the grid as needed using the tool buttons shown. You can also "fill in" an area with the opposite color (light or dark), zoom in and out, and save your shape for later use.